Stalkers and Followers

Monday, February 14, 2011

First blood...

I've been meaning to blog for quite sometime now, but never really started. Why? simply because there are far too many blog sites out there, and I don't know where to start. I just want a simple blog, that is less work and more typing. (God, I hope that there will be a time wherein my thoughts can be transform into words... no more typing...) Good thing one of my good friends, which will be left unnamed and is also the only follower of my blog as of writing, recommended/forced this site to me.


At first blood, I should right something meaningful... but not really, it's more on what's on my mind (or what was on my mind...). I'm looking for a Taiwan mochi over the weekend. They were selling it during CNY (Chinese New Year) in Chinatown for $1.50 per 100g (oddly enough a minimum of 1kg, and there is no writing or mentioning of minimum weight). I bought 1kg and send it back home. I got feedback it was good. So I would like to buy some more and bring it back home. Over the weekend a trip to Chinatown to buy some more, oddly enough all the stalls that were selling Taiwan mochi just vanished! We (my brother and I) were walking back and forth across Chinatown were I bought it and it's not there, We tried to look for it in malls but to no success. My brother is telling me that it's one of those things that only appears during CNY. I'm sure that there is a store that sells it way cheaper than it is priced during CNY, now the only problem is finding it... and the search continues...


That's it for now, I have some stuff that I need to do!


Things to learn from blogging:
1. How to upload pictures
2. Test email to blog feature (COOOLLL!!! If it works how I exactly Im imagining it)
3. Widgets


Random word of the day: Popcorn



No comments:

Post a Comment