Stalkers and Followers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hump Day

It's Wednesday, and it's what we called hump day! nothing much happening, and everybody is wishing that it's already a Friday. :P


Well, I'll start off by saying that I'm packing. I'm going back home, and there is a lot to pack. I think the baggage limit is around 20kg per person (Non budget airplanes), and I say one of my bag already weighs 14kg, and I have more to pack! Let's hope that I would be able to use my Elite member to give me additional 10kg, or else they would charge me around usd10.00/kg.


After bumming around for 5 months in Singapore, It's time to go back to work. I'm banking all my cards to this one opportunity, and I hope it pays off. If not, find another again. :)


Random Word of the Day: Miracle

No comments:

Post a Comment