Stalkers and Followers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Too excited...

So... If I'm so excited over something I tend to dream about it the night before. We usually remember the latter part of our dream, when we are about to be awaken or when we are about to wake up. And during that time, lucid dreaming, is the best time. At some point (or others may say) you can actually control the situation to your liking. I often get this type of dreams, especially when I'm excited over something. 


Last night, I dream of having my own copy of Marvel vs Capcom 3 Collector's Edition. It's a bit hard to find a store in Singapore who will tell you that they will have the collector's edition. Oddly enough they seems to not know if they will have one, or is just waiting for the supplier to give them one. Well, today is the day that it will be released. I signed up my name 2 days ago (yes, I know it's late) to receive a copy of the game, and hopefully they have a copy for me in stock.


Better yet, I'll just go there and see if I can already pick it up (rather wait for them to call). I need to go out and do some stuff anyway.


Random word of the day: Antidiarrhoeal*


*yeah, it's kinda weird... but it's something I came across while reading a wiki article.


Update: So I decided to call... lo and behold... It will be available by Thursday. Arrggghh! Not a happy camper...


Update: Wooohooo! Lucky! I was able to find a copy in Funan, better yet... it's Special Edition (or Collector's Edition)

No comments:

Post a Comment